Blown away!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as I couldn't afford the original, but have heard that the dupes are just as good! I've tried the BeautyBlender/make up sponges, but they disapointed me big time. My problem was that the sponges, though giving a great and natural result, soaked a lot of the product (at least the foundation I was using) no matter how damp the sponge was. And the cleaning was so difficult! The oval make up brush from Bdellium Tools is so soft and works like a charm! It barely soaks any product, and gives you just the right natural coverage you want! It takes a few times to get a hand on the application, but overall, it gives you good results on the first try. It's easily washed with just a make up cleaner/spray. I haven't yet tried a formal wash with soap and water yet, because I just haven't felt like it needs it. And I'm kind of procrastinating as I've heard that it takes like forever for it to dry then... So while it's a good brush it's got some cons to it. Like you'll need to buy a quick-dry cleaning spray for make up brushes. And while the size is okay for foundation application, it just wouldn't have hurt if the brush was just a tiny bit wider for even faster application.

Expected it to be bigger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice brush, very soft, good for applying contouring. (When ordering I thought it would be a little bit bigger)