Woah!

Posted by 5016510714968186221 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a beautiful tool, I'm a fan of beauty blender but the brush it's just amazing, great experience, great coverage, I can swear I didn't waste any product, truly amazing

Amazing brush :)

Posted by Reviewer1347670 on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush, very soft and I'm not wasting any product, blends very well without striking, a must have.

HOLY GRAIL BRUSH!!!

Posted by Bastar28 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can seriously use this for mostly everything for my base! Foundation/BB Cream, concealer, contour, setting powder, highlighter, name it! Even if I use liquid just after dipping it in powder, it doesn't destroy my makeup. I'm so happy I got this! It's gonna be perfect for travelling.. What I also noticed is that whenever I use this brush, I get less creasing on my undereye area. which is perfect!!! I highly recommend this one if you want to cut some makeup time and also if you want a multipurpose one. I use the ELF brush spray to temporarily clean it after finishing all my base steps.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! <3

Nice brunch for setting powder

Posted by 4794344277613443822 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brunch. It is another experience! Highly recommend and the price is good!

Dupe for Artemis brush

Posted by 4712004550554574415 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with the Artemis brushes but they were out of my price range. When I saw this brush on the iherb site at such a good price I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so thankful that I did because I love this brush!!! It is def my HG of foundation brushes (and I've tried a few!). I am going to order a few more just in case they run out of stock. I wish Bdellium would make a smaller size that I could use for shadow, concealer etc. I do use this brush for concealer but would be better if I had a smaller size that could get closer to the inner eye. This brush blends really well on my fine, dry, pale skin. I can see the odd unblended area or two after applying foundation where I just need to use the warmth of my fingers to blend in. Other foundation brushes I have used no matter whether they're flat, stipple of buffing all leave obvious brush marks on my face which I need to blend in with a beauty blender. I don't have to follow that last step with this brush. Def recommend.

Fav

Posted by 5360116772359380427 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glides on smoothly. Flawless finish!

Brush 👍🏻

Posted by 4957378329567052783 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is very good

OMG! Yes!

Posted by 5085151090826002024 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought one to try out and ordered two more right after! Absolute must have! Universal is the key word. Brings the best out of your BB, compact powder, pretty much anything!

love this makeup brush!

Posted by 4736820102792417025 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome foundation brush. Super soft and spreads my foundation on completely smoothly. I've used brushes in the past that leave brush strokes and I would need to go over my face afterwards with my fingers or a sponge. This leaves a dewy finish, beautifully applied. I went to MAC and considered buying theirs but couldn't handle spending $80. This one is equally as good and less than 1//4 the price! All my friends want one too!

good foundation brush

Posted by 5754669905717433520 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am satisfied with it, blend fast and smooth coverage.

1 2