Woah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a beautiful tool, I'm a fan of beauty blender but the brush it's just amazing, great experience, great coverage, I can swear I didn't waste any product, truly amazing

Amazing brush :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush, very soft and I'm not wasting any product, blends very well without striking, a must have.

HOLY GRAIL BRUSH!!!

Posted by Bastar28 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can seriously use this for mostly everything for my base! Foundation/BB Cream, concealer, contour, setting powder, highlighter, name it! Even if I use liquid just after dipping it in powder, it doesn't destroy my makeup. I'm so happy I got this! It's gonna be perfect for travelling.. What I also noticed is that whenever I use this brush, I get less creasing on my undereye area. which is perfect!!! I highly recommend this one if you want to cut some makeup time and also if you want a multipurpose one. I use the ELF brush spray to temporarily clean it after finishing all my base steps.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! <3

Nice brunch for setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brunch. It is another experience! Highly recommend and the price is good!

Dupe for Artemis brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with the Artemis brushes but they were out of my price range. When I saw this brush on the iherb site at such a good price I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so thankful that I did because I love this brush!!! It is def my HG of foundation brushes (and I've tried a few!). I am going to order a few more just in case they run out of stock. I wish Bdellium would make a smaller size that I could use for shadow, concealer etc. I do use this brush for concealer but would be better if I had a smaller size that could get closer to the inner eye. This brush blends really well on my fine, dry, pale skin. I can see the odd unblended area or two after applying foundation where I just need to use the warmth of my fingers to blend in. Other foundation brushes I have used no matter whether they're flat, stipple of buffing all leave obvious brush marks on my face which I need to blend in with a beauty blender. I don't have to follow that last step with this brush. Def recommend.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wondefrul!

Nice, dense brush

Posted by Namo on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very smooth brush, and dense enough that it picks up creamy products very well. Feels nice on the skin!

excellent...except

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It appears bigger in pic but love love love this.

除了有点小,没什么缺点

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

体验了一下然后其他的粉底刷被打入冷宫……话说,iherb上此款同品牌同系列产品为啥没有大一点的……各种型号都想入一个……

Nice. Soft bristles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to use it for my concealer. Too small for foundation.

1 2