Woah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a beautiful tool, I'm a fan of beauty blender but the brush it's just amazing, great experience, great coverage, I can swear I didn't waste any product, truly amazing

Amazing brush :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush, very soft and I'm not wasting any product, blends very well without striking, a must have.

HOLY GRAIL BRUSH!!!

Posted by Bastar28 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can seriously use this for mostly everything for my base! Foundation/BB Cream, concealer, contour, setting powder, highlighter, name it! Even if I use liquid just after dipping it in powder, it doesn't destroy my makeup. I'm so happy I got this! It's gonna be perfect for travelling.. What I also noticed is that whenever I use this brush, I get less creasing on my undereye area. which is perfect!!! I highly recommend this one if you want to cut some makeup time and also if you want a multipurpose one. I use the ELF brush spray to temporarily clean it after finishing all my base steps.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! <3

Nice, dense brush

Posted by Namo on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very smooth brush, and dense enough that it picks up creamy products very well. Feels nice on the skin!

OMG! Yes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought one to try out and ordered two more right after! Absolute must have! Universal is the key word. Brings the best out of your BB, compact powder, pretty much anything!

Nice brunch for setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brunch. It is another experience! Highly recommend and the price is good!

Dupe for Artemis brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with the Artemis brushes but they were out of my price range. When I saw this brush on the iherb site at such a good price I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so thankful that I did because I love this brush!!! It is def my HG of foundation brushes (and I've tried a few!). I am going to order a few more just in case they run out of stock. I wish Bdellium would make a smaller size that I could use for shadow, concealer etc. I do use this brush for concealer but would be better if I had a smaller size that could get closer to the inner eye. This brush blends really well on my fine, dry, pale skin. I can see the odd unblended area or two after applying foundation where I just need to use the warmth of my fingers to blend in. Other foundation brushes I have used no matter whether they're flat, stipple of buffing all leave obvious brush marks on my face which I need to blend in with a beauty blender. I don't have to follow that last step with this brush. Def recommend.

Great Tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time using a tool like this . I'm really impressed. Especially for the price. There are brands that sell very similar product for much more money. The bristles on this are very soft, and they don't absorb very much product. I find myself using much less product with this. It is easy to spread around foundation, then go back and sort of "brush" your skin to work it in and give the sort of airbrushed effect. Also, it takes no time. I use mine slightly damp, dab the brush into product on the back of my hand, spot it around the different parts of my face so I can spread it out more evenly. Within 30 seconds my entire face is covered and I'm done! I also love that the soft bristles allow you to work along the hairline so it evenly blends.

מעולה לקונסילר!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ממש אהבתי! תדאגו לשטוף אותה מדי פעם כי כאשר היא מלאה בחומר היא יוצרת סימנים וזה פחות מחמיא .

Wonderful!