Help

Soft curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great leave in. I use it with the beautiful curls shampoo and curl activating cream, and all 3 products together have transformed my hair. What was once fine, frizzy, dry and wavy-ish becomes very soft with smooth and defined curls and waves. I also like that I can use these products in my 10 month old son's hair. The fragrance is like mango cream, and it is very mild. All in all a fantastic product, try it!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really nice and light for my hair type, which is super thick and slightly wavy. Most conditioners are too light. Some are too oily. This one makes my hair soft and manageable.

Great conditioner for curls!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really great for hard to manage curly/frizzy type hair. After trying heaps of products on my grandson's curls my daughter has settled on this as her only preference.

Smells nice and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really helped untangle my 4 year old daughter's hair. A little goes a long way

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this as leave-in conditioner. If you use a lot, it does leave the hair looking a bit lank. Good for when there are just a few knots. Smells like orange sherbet.

bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leavevin au top. Les chevrux de ma fille 👧 aime

Excellent hydrate tres bien les cheveux

Posted by Lyllow on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent leave-in. Il est fluide sans être liquide, hydrate parfaitement le cheveux, odeur correcte. Ce leave in est bien mieux que le "Activating Leave-In" de la meme marque que je trouvais bien trop épais et pas du tout efficace. Le seul point négatif de ce produit est la présence de phénoxyethanol (pour ceux qui font attention aux compositions) mais vu l'efficacité, il vaut le coup. Je recommande.

Makes my hair soft and shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is my must have. I have dry curly hair and it leaves my hair soft, shiny and very easy to comb.

Uauuuu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

De lo mejor que he probado, un 10. Volveré a repetir.