Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this as leave-in conditioner. If you use a lot, it does leave the hair looking a bit lank. Good for when there are just a few knots. Smells like orange sherbet.

works so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

i hate washing my unruly hair but this conditioner combined with non leave on conditioner works better than anything else i have tried so far. Still using my giovanni shampoo and conditioner and spray leave in conditioner but plan to switch everything to this brand when i run out of those. it is worth a try. it may be expensive but seems to work.

Keeps my girls hair soft and helps with untangling

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it the third time because we love the scent of it and I like it that it is a leave on conditioner. Though by the time the conditioner is about halfway used, it is not easy to get the rest of the conditioner out. A pump would have been better than a bottle like that

great value, great detangler, horrible smell at first.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

..but the smell does not linger.. detangles my hair, gives it decent enough moisture. my hair is a coarse 4a, medium porosity. i rotate between this one and giovanni direct leave in for great value and effective detangling leave ins.

will use again

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thick, coarse hair and this stuff holds it really well and keeps it conditioned. However, it's VERY hard to wash out. My hairdresser commented that I seemed to have glue in my hair. I just use double the amount of shampoo and a wash out conditioner, and so I have no complaints. It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good detangler

Softens with a citrus fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizers the hair and has a nice orange scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only thing is the smell which we don't like (too artificial)

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice stuff, I use it for my baby.