Nourishing Styler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair and tight curls that I relax, so I need something that serves as a styler to bring out the curls but that isn't drying. The BC leave-in conditioner is excellent, especially during the dry winter months (I don't use it very much in summer or humid weather). It nourishes and leaves my hair soft and indeed enhances my curls, especially compared to other styling products that leave my curls limp in winter. It's not heavy but it adds some needed weight to my fine hair. Be aware that it does a scent, but it's not offensive (and I'm a big critic of scented beauty products).

This leave in conditioner is great for fine waves and curls.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 3 weeks and I really enjoy it. A little goes a long way and its easy to wash out. I will definately repurchase. This leave in conditioner is wonderful for fine waves/curls.

I just wasted my money on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 9 year old daughter has naturally curly hair so this product sounded perfect. I was so disapointed in it! I dont like the smell of it that lasts all day, neither did my daughter. It does not "condition" at all - her hair is actually drier since we used it and even makes it even harder to comb out her hair when wet. Really does not do anything for tangles. Also, takes away the shine on her hair and makes it dull looking. I have straight hair and used it and it makes my hair dull and limp, even just using a little bit. Wish I could return it for a refund.

Ne convient pas aux cheveux fins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pour ma part, il ne me convient pas : je suis magrébine, j'ai les cheveux fins et frisés et du coup ce soin à tendance à les alourdir. Je suis franchement déçue car quand je me lave les cheveux et que j'applique le leave-in, mes cheveux ont plus de frisottis, ils sont plus lourds, on a l'impression qu'ils sont gras et sales. Je pense que les leave-in ne conviennent pas à toutes les natures de cheveux frisés, notamment les fins.

nice

Posted by Malina on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Non-sticky, like it a lot.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great leave in conditioner. I definitely love the way my curls feel. Has no scent. Grat for my allergies.

Hydrates My hair well and makes it frizz free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair. This product hydrates my hair very well without leaving it greasy. The smell is pleasant and the ingredients are natural.

This is a Keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic makes my hair soft and enhances my curls. Would definetely order again.

Helps unknot my hair after washing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like candy. Helps untangle my curly/wavy hair after washing.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There's a lot of things I like about this product. It leaves my hair very soft and easy to detangle. I also like the way it smells. It's sweet but still fresh. It seems expensive, but a little goes a long way, and given the quality of the ingredients, I think it's worth it.