ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is rather strong and definately not suitable for sensitive skin. It causes my skin to flare up and turn red. Do a patch test before you try it. It may work for you but unfortunately, it didn't for me.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have previously used more high end brands of skincare but thought I would try some cheaper options. I was kind of disappointed with this as I normally use my cleanser to remove my make up, but after using this product I still had a lot of foundation left on my skin. I would probably only recommend this product as something to keep in the shower as a face wash.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty gel for the cleaning on my skin before the cream. I like it. I will buy again, together with my skin routine with glycolic acid is just have amazing effect on my skin.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My problematic skin loves it!

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works perfect!felt aha acid effect on my skin after 2-3 times of use. Will buy more and more!

It works

Posted by click-me-and-save on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is a thick white gel, it has a refreshing smell and it does not foam well but it is not harsh and drying. It keeps my face clear from breakouts and I used this in the evening. Overall the product does what it claims and for the price it is quite expensive. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.