Good face lotion - little greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This does what it's supposed to do. My boyfriend wasn't pleased that it made his eyes sting a bit if it got too close or he rubbed his face.

good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good lotion with sun protection.

smells like sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells like sunscreen and is a little greasy--but all spf face products seem to be

Very good

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recommended, I only would improve the scent.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream as a daily facial lotion, it´s not too rich and the skin absorbs it very well. I also like the price.

Non greasy, fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using Aubrey Organics hand and body. This is almost as nice except the ingredients are not as pure.

Very nice moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying this product so far I have no compliants. My goal is to see if this product helps quiet/contain the acne out burst I have during that time of the month. So far so good.

good but watch out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff feels great, but I've noticed that if I get it a little too close to my eyes (you shouldn't) it REALLY burns and I get all teary-eyed. so just watch out.

Smooth, odorless and best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is easy to use, one bottle will probably last 3 months since I use it everymorning on top of my retinol moisturizer. I will highly recommend it.

1 2