No chemical stuff feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As you may know many sun care product has a specific chemical smell, film like texture. But it has no such a problems. Maybe the SPF is not enough for strong sun cut, but it is still OK to every day use especially winter or fall.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using it daily, absorbs well and no scent.

Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

Second time buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't find it too oily at all. It is perfect and not overly potent smelling sunscreen either. Will definitely get a refill.

Works perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the way this lotion feels on my skin and it really protects against the sun. I can tell the difference within just a week. Highly recommend it.

beauty without cruelty - facial lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

awesome - really light and nice to use every day

Loooove this facial lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this lotion because while pregnant with my son I could not stand the smell of any lotion. This lotion really is unscented, it absorbs beautifully into my skin without making it oily, it lasts for months because a little goes a long way and the SPF 15 and organic ingredients are the icing on the cake. I hve been using this daily for 3 years now and cannot say enough good things about it. I love it and will continue using it for as long as it's being sold!

1 2