Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A have mixed feelings about this toner. It cleans your skin good, especially when using make-up, but the smell is awfull. I just don't like the smell, so I don't think I would purchase this toner again.

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well, but I can't shake the feeling that it smells a tiny bit like cat pee (honestly).

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything noticeble to my skin. It was OK, and I could purchase this again, but maybe I want to try something else before that - in case I find a much better product :)

Stings a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this toner did anything for my skin. It's also not as soothing as I would have liked. It will sting your eyes if you get it anywhere near them, which is disappointing since I like to swipe a cotton ball of toner on my eyelids to help remove any eye makeup I have missed after cleansing. It helps in removing dirt and residual makeup from the skin, but most toners do that. I would recommend Thayer's Witch Hazel toners instead. They are more gentle and they won't hurt your eyes if you use the product around them, even the lemon one!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a OK toner. I tried better and I have tried worse.