good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

okay with oily skin.

Gentle facial toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a mixed skin type. This toner neither dries my face nor irritates my eyes. I think it's a gentle product for my skin. Next time I will also parchace the cleansing milk.

Posted by idaveronica on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Does not dry out the skin too much

great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

my skin feels great after using and is not drying.

Nice Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a splash after I wash my face. It smells nice - very mild scent, and makes it easier to apply my moisturizer. Does it really help adjust my skin's ph or nurish it, I can't say. However, it makes my moisturizer last longer because I don't have to use as much, so I'll keep using it.

I'll buy again~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goods is quite suitable for combination skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it- it`s fresh and gentle and invigorating. Update: I was a bit sceptical to begin with, because of all the essential oils it contains. But so far so good- no adverse reactions. Quite the contrary- I like it more and more! And for the price- it`s great value. I think this may become my `everyday`toner. However, I wish BWC would replace the cap with a spray pump; it`s so much more practical and fresh with a spray.( I exchanged the cap myself- try it, you may really like it, and it`s time- and cotton- saving!)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

doesn't make skin feel tight. would buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well, but I can't shake the feeling that it smells a tiny bit like cat pee (honestly).

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything noticeble to my skin. It was OK, and I could purchase this again, but maybe I want to try something else before that - in case I find a much better product :)