I use it not on my face...

Posted by RainbowNebula on October 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

but on my legs. I think it is great against ingrown hairs. I find this too heavy and perfumed to use on my face.Will keep buying!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for year. Helps keep skin exfoliating and smooth. Great moisture also. I am 42 and am told often I look no older than 33.

Great for all skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works better than many expensive products on the market. I suffer from eczema on my face. This product has not irritated it at all. My skin looks more even toned (have dark skin), brighter, pores are refined, no oily residue, skin is soft and feels and looks hydrated. I use it twice daily under my Cerave moisturiser which is a basic formula for sensitive skin. The BWC renewal lotion does all the hard work for keeping my skin looking beautiful. Results seen after using for a couple of days. Please don't change the formula.Great affordable product!

Beauty Without Cruelty, Skin Renewal Lotion

Posted by 1Petra on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it before bed time and wake up with really smooth face.My skin love it even if I have sensitive skin this product didn't make me any problem. Will order again.Just want to say that this is not a moisturizer its an exfoliator , need to be used at night time, in case will be used in the day time need a really good sun protection because the skin its more sensible from AHA

like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't sting as much as other AHA creams. However, does seem to work, does not have an overpowering smell. Very happy with this.

BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best Moisturiser. Finally found. Use it twice and my face feel so smooth and hydrated..

great stuff. A little goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

using this with the AHA facial cleanser. I have acne-prone combination skin. very gentle, and has already improved my complexion. I'm getting to a point where I'm comfortable with no face powder. Also, it goes on silky smooth, and you only need about a pea sized amount or less for your face and neck, so it's a good amount for your money.

An under-rated gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is an under-rated gem. The difference it makes to my face is like night and day. Pure natural ingredients and a little goes a long way. Great value! Thank you iHerb for stocking this product.

best moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

have searched for a good moisturizer and finally found it!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does have glycolic acid, but it doesn't tingle our skin, but is does work!! It makes my skin glowing and shining and looking much younger. Amazing, after putting it on oyr face, you wake up wothout any wrinkle. I love it.

1 2