Disappointed..

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like 'sandalwood' scent and I don't believe this is sandalwood smell. It feels like very old soap that my grandma would like.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really bad smell, it dries my skin and smell stays on my skin....awful!!!

From China and doesn't list ingredients...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other sandalwood soaps I've used, which have a pleaseant scent, this soap smells strange, almost like burnt sandalwood. Also, cannot find list of ingredients on package.

Bee & Flower, Sandalwood Soap, 4.4 oz (125 g)

Posted by alvinlky on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood scent .. refreshing n calm.

Contains animal products?

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm vegan and swear this soap has animal products in it. I can smell it. And with no list of ingredients, I am even more suspicious, not to mention that the "sandalwood" fragrance is off, as has been mentioned by other reviewers. I will not be purchasing this product again and would advise iHerb.com to establish a list of ingredients before continuing to feature this product on its website.

Not Sandalwood scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just received my order of I thought was going to be Sandalwood scented soap. But it smells just like dove soap. Not even close to Sandalwood scent. Very disappointed.

VERY Disappointed, NOT VEGAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed after purchasing this soap. It does not list the ingredients on the product listing and it contains sodium tallowate, which is from a bovine source. I am a vegan and do not use animal based products and would not have purchased this soap had I known it was made from animal derived ingredients. I'd like to return it, but it would be too costly to ship back to iherb for a $2 product.

If you love sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

True scent; strong. Soap is a bit drying but I love the smell!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Im am a big fan of sandlewood but this soap was a disappointment. It doesnt smell anything like sandlewood. In fact, the scent is not pleasing at all. Wont buy again.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is an old traditional soap but solid and smell good. I am satisfy with the quality of this product so far.