Disappointed..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like 'sandalwood' scent and I don't believe this is sandalwood smell. It feels like very old soap that my grandma would like.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really bad smell, it dries my skin and smell stays on my skin....awful!!!

From China and doesn't list ingredients...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other sandalwood soaps I've used, which have a pleaseant scent, this soap smells strange, almost like burnt sandalwood. Also, cannot find list of ingredients on package.

Bee & Flower, Sandalwood Soap, 4.4 oz (125 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood scent .. refreshing n calm.

Contains animal products?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm vegan and swear this soap has animal products in it. I can smell it. And with no list of ingredients, I am even more suspicious, not to mention that the "sandalwood" fragrance is off, as has been mentioned by other reviewers. I will not be purchasing this product again and would advise iHerb.com to establish a list of ingredients before continuing to feature this product on its website.

Not Sandalwood scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just received my order of I thought was going to be Sandalwood scented soap. But it smells just like dove soap. Not even close to Sandalwood scent. Very disappointed.

If you love sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

True scent; strong. Soap is a bit drying but I love the smell!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Im am a big fan of sandlewood but this soap was a disappointment. It doesnt smell anything like sandlewood. In fact, the scent is not pleasing at all. Wont buy again.

VERY Disappointed, NOT VEGAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed after purchasing this soap. It does not list the ingredients on the product listing and it contains sodium tallowate, which is from a bovine source. I am a vegan and do not use animal based products and would not have purchased this soap had I known it was made from animal derived ingredients. I'd like to return it, but it would be too costly to ship back to iherb for a $2 product.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is an old traditional soap but solid and smell good. I am satisfy with the quality of this product so far.