Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 266 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

OK but not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eye Balm, by the name you can probably tell the texture. It's just like a lip balm, made mainly from beeswax, so it's very solid. Now imagine how you're going to apply the balm to your eye area. It's not like regular eye cream, so you have to warm the surface up by your finger tip and then apply to your eye area, repeat the same thing several times to apply to both eyes. It's only fine when you want to enjoy your routines.... Other than that, it's good for sensitive skin and provides decent moisturizing.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wonderful ALL-PURPOSE balm! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This balm includes a bunch of rich oils (olive, jojoba, sunflower, avocado, sesame, carrot seed, meadowfoam seed, shea, coconut and oat oils), which do a loooot of good for my around the eyes zone. Carrot seed oil is one of the best natural remedies to rejuvenate, smoothe, nourish, moisturize gentle aroud the eyes skin. The balm leaves a bit greasy feeling, which is especially pleasant in winter, when air dryes the skin ruthlessly. I use it in the evening - no pouches in the morning, the skin is moistened, soft and smooth. PLUS I use it as a sos-balm for scratches, callosities and even on cuticle area. NB! As all other oils, its important to use this balm on a slightly damp skin, anyway the effect will be opposite. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ В этот бальзам входит целый "букет" замечательных масел (оливковое, жожоба, подсолнечное, авокадо, кунжутное, лугового семени, ши, кокосовое, овсяное), и самое ценное для кожи вокруг глаз - масло семян моркови, которое прекрасно омолаживает, разглаживает, увлажняет и питает нежную кожу вокруг глаз. Я использую бальзам вечером, особенно зимой, когда сухой воздух нещадно сушит кожу и хочется дополнительного питания и увлажнения. ЕЩЕ: использую этот бальзамчик как sos-средство при царапинах (заживают на глазах, спасибо пчелиному воску и витамину Е), мозолях и даже на коже вокруг ногтей и для смягчения кутикулы. ВАЖНО: как и все другие масла и их содержащие средства, этот бальзам важно использовать на слегка влажную кожу, иначе эффекта не будет или он будет обратный). ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Thanks for your feedback!

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why but I expected a cream type texture but this is pretty much like a lip balm in a pot. You have to warm it up a bit to get enough product on your finger to apply but other than that I love how moisturising it is. As it is quite oily I use it at night only and love how my eye area feels in the morning.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect this product to combat puffiness, dark circles or fine lines. It doesn't. However, if you have the under eye area so dry that your skin feels rough both in the mornings when you wake up and after you've put your foundation and concealer, this is your product. I apply a very thin layer in the mornings so that the area doesn't feel very oily and more product in the evening under my usual eye cream. It does not substitute the eye cream but enriches it. Since I'm using it my under eye doesn't show those dried lines it used to when I applied my foundation and concealer. Notice I always use some powder to settle my makeup otherwise it might be too oily. Be careful those people having very oily skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for young skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this balm is amazing, doesn't make my skin itch and it is very light, and the ingredients are perfect for young skin. Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for your feedback!

El contorno con mejor relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Muy nutritivo, ideal para usar de noche. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Thanks for your feedback!

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is super moisturizing and light weight. I use my nail to scape off a thin layer and rub with my figures before applying around my eyes. I am using this and Khiels avocado eye cream at the same time and honestly, i prefer this one. I have just repurchased another one. Good value for money!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the first time in my life the skin around my eyes is well moisturized and incredibly soft. What is more, I do not need to highlighter anymore, this balm makes my skin really luminous.

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and like to put on my mouth and eyes, it is full of natural ingredients, love it :)

Thanks for your feedback!

good moisturizer for eye area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only natural ingredients. A lot of beauty bloggers recommend this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 266 total

1 2 3 4 5