had no effect on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves an oily feeling

caused me rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

made my skin very itchy and caused redness and rash. I didn't think it was this product caused me this at the first time; but then I gave it a try again and rash comes back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two "bee naturals" eye balms. I suspect one of those eye balms might be an imitation, because the colors, sizes and types of letters on the packages looked too different from each other. I'm waiting for the answer whether one of them is fake or not. By the way, I cannot fine any sign of their manufactured date.

Muy graso, no es lo que buscaba

Posted by Shorspain on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

No se a largo plazo si funciona, su textura no me gusta como contorno de ojos, te deja unos brillos cual bombilla. Eso si, como hidratante para pies tiene una pinta divina

Didn't understand the hype of this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't understand, why this product is so popular. It didn't do a thing for me. To use it for under-eye area is not wow, cause it just stays on the skin like Vaseline, and smells a bit weird. I didn't use it much, cause I really didn't see any effect of it. Miss for me.

No me ha gustado nada

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Por las mañanas amanezco con bolsas en los ojos, lo utilizare para los labios por no tirarlo...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grasoso en exceso, no me gusta nada.

It doesn't work for me at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why this product has great reviews. Ijust finished a bottle, and I've never felt any differences or changes at all. I won't purchase it again. 한통을 다 썼는데 왜 이 제품이 좋은리뷰를 갖고 있는지 잘 이해가 안갑니다. 꾸준히 발랐는데 아무런 좋은점을 느끼지 못했고, 왠지 모르게 눈 밑에 주름이 더 생기려고 하네요. 뭐 좋은 마음으로 구매해서 열심히 썼는데 좋은 리뷰라도 다 믿을건 못되나 봐요. 참고로 저는 건성 피부입니다.

Duro como una piedra y no hidrata todo lo que me gustaría

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

No soy capaz de acabarlo y hace meses que no lo uso. Está duro como una piedra, cuesta aplicarlo y deja una capa brillante que impide su utilización por las mañanas. Pero, por encima, hidrata menos que otras cremas mucho más ligeras. No repetiré. No me gusta.

muy malo

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

como no me convencía como contorno de ojos lo he empezado a usar como cacao para labios, y ni aún para eso vale. Dinero malgastado.

1 2