Decent

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I don't know why but I expected a cream type texture but this is pretty much like a lip balm in a pot. You have to warm it up a bit to get enough product on your finger to apply but other than that I love how moisturising it is. As it is quite oily I use it at night only and love how my eye area feels in the morning.

Very good!

Posted by 4664737489143304567 on Jan 03, 2014

Don't expect this product to combat puffiness, dark circles or fine lines. It doesn't. However, if you have the under eye area so dry that your skin feels rough both in the mornings when you wake up and after you've put your foundation and concealer, this is your product. I apply a very thin layer in the mornings so that the area doesn't feel very oily and more product in the evening under my usual eye cream. It does not substitute the eye cream but enriches it. Since I'm using it my under eye doesn't show those dried lines it used to when I applied my foundation and concealer. Notice I always use some powder to settle my makeup otherwise it might be too oily. Be careful those people having very oily skin.

Superb value, works well

Posted by 5041222946426646734 on Apr 23, 2013

I love the idea of less is more for skincare. So I bought few skin care from Bee naturals. This is the first item I bought, it just works, no empty promise, just light moisturizer for my eye area. No milla seeds under my eyes. Am ordering more to support small business like bee natural, great price. I am So happy I can buy these natural products thru iherb.

Beesy bee

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

This is a typical greasy cream. Just a little bit to moisturize the skin around the eyes. Very efficient. Pack enough for a very long time. Good, natural composition

Effective product

Posted by 5508465459171367546 on Feb 27, 2013

I have used this product more than a month, and I loved it, I'm very happy with the results. I recommend it 100%, doesn´t leave a grease texture around the eyes, and is absorbed very well.

Definitely moisturizing.

Posted by 4740819023558412592 on Nov 13, 2013

I do like that it is a balm, so there is no chance of picking up too much product. However not sure if it is helping with fine lines.

Ideal para la noche

Posted by SilviaVerdu on Oct 14, 2015

Es como una vaselina, muy hidratante, por lo que para usarlo de día no es recomendable. No tengo grandes problemas de ojeras o patas de gallo, por lo que no sé si es efectivo en esos casos.

It's very nourishing...

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Feb 21, 2014

I like this eye-balm, although I think it's better more for the winter or colder climate or then for the night- time, as it's based of all the natural oils and it's very rich and oily... I use it for the night but for the day time or the summer- I prefer something much lighter... It does make miracles with your dry skin and little wrinkles, though... ;-) This can be used also as a lip balm or for the cuticles, etc. P.S. It will last forever!!! :-D

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Apr 15, 2015

too much oil.

Muy hidratante

Posted by postmoderna on Aug 30, 2015

Este bálsamo para contorno de ojos es ultra hidratante. El formato al principio puede resultar un poco extraño, es muy espeso, más que un bálsamo labial. Humecta de inmediato y demora un poco en absorber. No lo recomiendo para maquillarse inmediatamente, lo uso en la noche o de día si no me quiero maquillar. También lo he usado en días muy helados para evitar se dañe mi pieñ con el frío. Puedes leer más en mi Blog.