Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why but I expected a cream type texture but this is pretty much like a lip balm in a pot. You have to warm it up a bit to get enough product on your finger to apply but other than that I love how moisturising it is. As it is quite oily I use it at night only and love how my eye area feels in the morning.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect this product to combat puffiness, dark circles or fine lines. It doesn't. However, if you have the under eye area so dry that your skin feels rough both in the mornings when you wake up and after you've put your foundation and concealer, this is your product. I apply a very thin layer in the mornings so that the area doesn't feel very oily and more product in the evening under my usual eye cream. It does not substitute the eye cream but enriches it. Since I'm using it my under eye doesn't show those dried lines it used to when I applied my foundation and concealer. Notice I always use some powder to settle my makeup otherwise it might be too oily. Be careful those people having very oily skin.

Beesy bee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a typical greasy cream. Just a little bit to moisturize the skin around the eyes. Very efficient. Pack enough for a very long time. Good, natural composition

Superb value, works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of less is more for skincare. So I bought few skin care from Bee naturals. This is the first item I bought, it just works, no empty promise, just light moisturizer for my eye area. No milla seeds under my eyes. Am ordering more to support small business like bee natural, great price. I am So happy I can buy these natural products thru iherb.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very oily but it does it work.

Realistic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this thing, from some months to now,im having the contour of my eyes a bit dry,and I discovered this once when I was applying my making up,and the concealer looked on my eyes like if ,I dont know ,dry skin.Well i bought this little tiny eye balm,looking for something really natural and free of chemicals to my eyes,which actually is a very sensitive area,and I apply this at night and i leave it all over until morning,and regardless it smells so good,it does not make my face greasy and it really absorbs.I actually must be sincere and im not applying all the nights,but most of them,and when I do my make up I think that i dont see too much difference,but there is,my skin is moisturizing slowly but on process,so is effective and natural,maybe It will take more time than a conventional eye cream but you dont apply unnecesary chemicals and ingredients to such sensitive area Best wishes!

4 for the packing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that its made from natural ingredients. The texture is pretty much like a lip balm. I have to warm up the product with my fingers in order to apply it which isn't convenient for me. I would prefer it to be in a stick or something The product its self is good. Moisturizes well and smells super nice.

Muy hidratante

Posted by postmoderna on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este bálsamo para contorno de ojos es ultra hidratante. El formato al principio puede resultar un poco extraño, es muy espeso, más que un bálsamo labial. Humecta de inmediato y demora un poco en absorber. No lo recomiendo para maquillarse inmediatamente, lo uso en la noche o de día si no me quiero maquillar. También lo he usado en días muy helados para evitar se dañe mi pieñ con el frío. Puedes leer más en mi Blog.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

too much oil.

It's very nourishing...

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this eye-balm, although I think it's better more for the winter or colder climate or then for the night- time, as it's based of all the natural oils and it's very rich and oily... I use it for the night but for the day time or the summer- I prefer something much lighter... It does make miracles with your dry skin and little wrinkles, though... ;-) This can be used also as a lip balm or for the cuticles, etc. P.S. It will last forever!!! :-D