EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 118 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Wonderful ALL-PURPOSE balm! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This balm includes a bunch of rich oils (olive, jojoba, sunflower, avocado, sesame, carrot seed, meadowfoam seed, shea, coconut and oat oils), which do a loooot of good for my around the eyes zone. Carrot seed oil is one of the best natural remedies to rejuvenate, smoothe, nourish, moisturize gentle aroud the eyes skin. The balm leaves a bit greasy feeling, which is especially pleasant in winter, when air dryes the skin ruthlessly. I use it in the evening - no pouches in the morning, the skin is moistened, soft and smooth. PLUS I use it as a sos-balm for scratches, callosities and even on cuticle area. NB! As all other oils, its important to use this balm on a slightly damp skin, anyway the effect will be opposite. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ В этот бальзам входит целый "букет" замечательных масел (оливковое, жожоба, подсолнечное, авокадо, кунжутное, лугового семени, ши, кокосовое, овсяное), и самое ценное для кожи вокруг глаз - масло семян моркови, которое прекрасно омолаживает, разглаживает, увлажняет и питает нежную кожу вокруг глаз. Я использую бальзам вечером, особенно зимой, когда сухой воздух нещадно сушит кожу и хочется дополнительного питания и увлажнения. ЕЩЕ: использую этот бальзамчик как sos-средство при царапинах (заживают на глазах, спасибо пчелиному воску и витамину Е), мозолях и даже на коже вокруг ногтей и для смягчения кутикулы. ВАЖНО: как и все другие масла и их содержащие средства, этот бальзам важно использовать на слегка влажную кожу, иначе эффекта не будет или он будет обратный). ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the first time in my life the skin around my eyes is well moisturized and incredibly soft. What is more, I do not need to highlighter anymore, this balm makes my skin really luminous.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for young skin

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this balm is amazing, doesn't make my skin itch and it is very light, and the ingredients are perfect for young skin. Exactly what I was looking for.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

very good

Posted by Krriss on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the balm is excellent, gives a really decent moisturizing, perfect for a dry skin at whole, not just around eyes

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je l'ADORE. Je l'utilise tous les soirs et plus besoin d'un contour des yeux le matin. Le produit est gras mais moi sa ne me dérange pas. Je racheterai

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Add it to your eye care

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Gives my skin additional moisture and smoothes my skin around the eyes. Use it 2-3 times a week before going to bed. It's butter-like so I put my ring finger in it and let it melt a little under my finger. Then I press the balm around the eyes. No strong smell, nice and pleasant texture!

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

good moisturizer for eye area

Posted by 5093817361795112945 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only natural ingredients. A lot of beauty bloggers recommend this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it

Posted by 4914027370137879125 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and like to put on my mouth and eyes, it is full of natural ingredients, love it :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Loving it

Posted by 5374615441755966767 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is super moisturizing and light weight. I use my nail to scape off a thin layer and rub with my figures before applying around my eyes. I am using this and Khiels avocado eye cream at the same time and honestly, i prefer this one. I have just repurchased another one. Good value for money!

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

El contorno con mejor relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy nutritivo, ideal para usar de noche. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 118 total

1 2 3 4 5