Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my husband went from 140/90 to 119/70. This pills really worked

LIFE SAVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. My blood pressure was at the stroke level before I started taking the pills and now it is in the normal range, 2 months later. My blood pressure started going down immediately after starting the pills.

It really works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My BP was averaging in the 160s/100's and was often in the 180s. After a month on this, with no other lifestyle changes, and no other supplements or drugs, my average BP is 135/85. I have been taking two pills in the AM and two at night.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really works. I take 2 pills a day in the morning. My blood pressure has been down since I started taking them. I have chronic kidney disease and my blood pressure was a contributor, and I was taking four different prescription drugs. Now I am on only 2 including tis formula. I am a happy customer.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product to lower my blood pressure ever since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford the multiple prescriptions I was taking. To my surprise, this product actually lowered my blood pressure better than the 3 prescriptions I was on. I take 1 capsule twice a day. I keep it on hand all of the time.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this formula for some 8 months and have seen a significant decrease din blood pressure. I also work out on a daily basis and feel the combination of the two have been very positive. I will soon be eighty and recommend this product. Lowell Barker

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does help lower my blood pressure :o)

Dosage Is Important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started this on the back of 150+/100+ BP readings. Within a week of taking this, my BP shot up to 170+/115+. Plus I constantly get bad headaches and shoulder tension. Stopped it and BP went back to 150+/100+ almost immediately. I don't know why it's worse for me though. I tried again, this time with 2 tablets in the morning, instead of one I'd normally take. My BP taken in the afternoon was 135/95 and 129/99. Wow! I've never had such low readings ever. Guess the dosage is important. Will continue to monitor.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was too high for me to be able to renew my CDL. I started taking this product, and it came down to the point where I easily passed at my next appoinment.

Elasticity of blood vessels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In my difficult case it did not lower blood pressure for two weeks. But the ingredients are very good and they must work if this supplement is taken for a long time, by improving the elasticity of the vessels, lowering cholesterol and inflammation. It should not be taken together with prescribed blood pressure medicines, but in three hours or so. I found that they do not make friends.

1 2