The best powdered PB.

Posted by 5669207934202709975 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is dangerous for me to buy. Day one, I'm making peanut butter sandwiches and saving a ton of calories. Day three, I'm putting it on apples, celery, anything that can act as a canvas for this brown butter bliss. Day ten I'm trying to fit my head in the jar like a starving dog to lick the residual dust from the inside, frantically groping for my keyboard with my free hand to place another order before I do something desperate.

What has happened to PB2?? Recipe formula change.

Posted by 4861376160337653224 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying PB2 for many years and at great expense purchasing from Australia.I noticed with the last batch that the formula seems far sweeter and the consistency is now overly smooth and not authentic tasting. I'm not sure what has happened at Bell Plantation but I sure hope they change it back to the beautiful product it was before, especially with competitors entering the market and taking market share with a superior product. Bell Plantation customer service weren't overly helpful which is disappointing as well.

Excellent for oatmeal and smoothies

Posted by 5160626030823153468 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PB2 is a fabulous, low-calorie alternative to peanut butter for oatmeal and smoothies - or just stirred into yogurt. However, I don't recommend spreading it on bread - stick to regular peanut butter for that. I've had some success with cooking with PB2 - don't use it in cookies, but it can be used in pancakes, muffins and other "cakey" things.

PB2 is amazing

Posted by 4841987075480549719 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for all us peanutbutter-lovers who struggle not to empty an entire jar this is a skinny alternative that definately satisfies the pb-tooth :-)!

Loving it. Great favor. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent peanut butter with reduced fat. Easy to use. Just add water and easy to mix. Great thing is that you can adjust the thickness of peanut butter as you like. Great aroma. STRONGLY RECOMMEND. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Peanut Butter lover

Posted by LordTurki on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i've order this 1 month ago i like this product so you can chop peanut and spread it around Pb2 for healthy crunchy peanut, if the price decreased, i would order it 3 times a month, if the price decreased. Greeting from Saudi Arabia

So amazing, no let down in taste

Posted by 5212595121850539517 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love PB2, so great to have a peanut butter alternative to the high sat fat options. Apart from the lack of calories, the best thing about this stuff is it actually tastes great. Love it.

has sugar in it

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't realise that this peanut powder had sugar inside, i stay clear away from sugar, so alas i couldn't taste it, going to give it away, pity, as it would have been great to use in sauces both salty & desserts,

Fantastic Product

Posted by kimihill on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

PB2 is a great alternative for me, a peanut butter lover known to eat many spoonfuls from the jar.. The downside to my habit is that each spoonful of regular peanut butter is well over 100 calories, with a ton of extra fat that my body doesn't need. PB2 has come to my rescue, as now I can enjoy the wonderful taste of peanut butter, minus the excess in calories in fat. My body and heart are saved and eternally grateful to the magic that is PB2 :)

Yummy

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious for baking, for smoothies and for things like satay, pad thai sauce etc. I also use it in pancakes and waffles, sooo tasty!