An Illusion

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nonsense, to any peanut butter lover who says he prefers this powder. It's like eating powdered cheese instead of real gouda. I give it an extra star for thoughts of delusion.

Bell Powdered Peanut Butter

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gives me a stomach ache.

I wish I loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was really excited to try this product since it's 45 cals per serving and peanut butter is my favourite thing in the world. When mixed the texture is either too thick/unpleasant like baby food (or vomit....) or runny and tasteless if you add more water. Definitely rather a teaspoon of the real, high calorie stuff than 4 tablespoons of this.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd rather take the calorie hit with some real nut butter. A bit powdery and runny without the delicious creamy taste. Or maybe I'm getting the quanitites wrong.

생땅콩가루맛

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

상상했던 땅콩버터 맛이 아니네요. 스키피 맛을 기대했거든요 ㅎ 비릿한 생땅콩가루에 당분도 부족한 맛이예요. 변질없이 오래 두고 먹을수 있는 장점은 있네요. 맛이 조금 아쉽습니다~

Not concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just add it to shake, but there is not much taste of peanut with 1 scoop, have to put 2.5 scoops to get the taste.

Allright, but doesnt do the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although I dont dislike this product I dont think it can work as a substitute of peanut butter. As soon as you mix it with water you have to be really careful, if you put too much water you get a kind of a liquid so you have to put extra PB2 (this is very likely to happen several times). And even if you put a correct amount of water, the serving is reaally small so you need more.. And the flavour isnt that nice. Anyways,the powder itself tastes great with oatmeal, maybe protein shakes, yogurt.. but not as peanut butter alone.