best thing ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is simply amazing. mix some with cocoa powder in some greek yogurt/cottage cheese, add stevia and it taste like a peanut butter cup cheesecake.. but extremely healthy. i am in love. ;)

Great alternative to peanut butter

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic alternative if you love your peanut butter but don't want the extra fat and calories. I love adding this to things like yoghurt so it tastes extra yummy! Great taste and great protein content, but is also quite high in price. For something similar without the added sugar and salt, you can try the less expensive Protein Plus Peanut Flour which is equally as good.

PB2Good to Be True!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Saw this mentioned in Nutrition Action Newsletter and knew I had to try. Have had this for two weeks and will order more; it's easy to mix (don't be put off by the powder!) and SO delicious on sandwiches, apple slices or straight off the mixing spoon (my preferred method!). A fraction of the calories and fat of real PB, this is a dream come true for dieters and healthy eaters. Love, love, love, even though it is a bit expensive...it's worth it!

great flavor!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely LOVE being able to get that peanut butter flavor that I crave when I add this to my smoothies, but know that the calories are WAY lower!! great stuff, will definitely order again

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful, but you will have to mix it instant before eating it. U can not mix it and put it in the frige, it gets weird. So make it instant before eating it.

peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a peanut butter addict. This product is a god-send. Great taste without all the fat.

Loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great as a substitute for peanutbutter in my shakes and oatmeal! Much healthier than regular PB!

So good! But would have liked with no sugar

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've bought in a long time! I sometimes use it instead of flour and often instead of regular pb! But I would have liked it with no sugar and a bit more salt!

Love your product Five Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it, Thanks so much Great Deal!!! Five Stars*****

REAL Peanut Butter, but LESS calories/fat/carbs!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical when I got this in the mail (recommended from a weight loss group I'm in), but WOW! So easy to sprinkle some in a protein smoothie, mix some with water and dip veggies in .. I've even sprinkled it on a banana! It's SO DELISH! I'm glad I ordered (4) of these (2 choc/pb, 2 pb) because my sister took 2 of them! ha! The containers are BIG, too! Definitely worth MORE than it cost!