Can't taste chocolate flavour..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Comparing PB2 to the normal, high-fat peanut butter, it is light and save me lots of calories. For this product I was expected rich chocolate flavour but turned out it taste like the original PB2 and much more sweet.... I'll just order original PB2 next time

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste of the regular PB2 and who doesn't love PB/Choc flavour combo? So, naturally..I bought this product expecting big things... big disappointment is what I got instead. It tastes strongly of chocolate flavouring, rather than cocoa powder like I would have expected to be an easy thing to add in.

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the peanut butter, it tasted wrong. I am Australian, so maybe its because this is American PB. Who knows.

Crema cacahuete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

todavia lo estoy probando, ya que nunca lo habia tomado y estoy acostumbrandome al sabor, pero esta bien para tomar porque tiene pocas calorias

Not fussed on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the original PB2 but this chocolate one just isn't as good. Get the original it is amazing! The chocolate flavor just didn't meet my expectations as it is just cocoa powder added to the original.

PB2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only because I hate peanut butter, if you like it then it will be great

pb2 chocolate