Interesting PRoduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its not bad. I defnately like that there is less fat in this version of PB (I am PB obsessed). Thought, I found that I am not the biggest fan of Chocolate in my PB... Still worth the try and continue to try new ways to use the PB Chocolate.

Peanut Butter Powder with medium taste intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Coming from a Paleo diet it was maybe not the best idea to order this product. I was used to real natural peanut butter and ordered this product to get my beloved peanut butter taste also shaked up when I do not have a blender close by. The taste is not very intense which is why used much more powder that i should have done. This again turns up the calorie intake which is why I switched back to real peanut butter in the end.

I like the original one better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For my taste this one is very artificial and I don't like it as much as the regular one.

Sí y no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No tiene mal sabor y se supone que es más sano y cunde más, pero no termina de convencerme, no es que tenga un sabor adictivo y es un coñazo de hacer, para mi no es práctico. No obstante, está bien para un antojo.

It's OK

Posted by yumsome on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While I really like the original PB2, I'm rather disappointed by this chocolate version. For starters, it's not really that chocolatey - the flavour balance is off, IMO. Secondly, it's really gritty, even when used with a stick blender, jug blender, or food processor (I've used all of them!). I'll be sticking to plain PB2 from now on.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use PB powder that I add to my protein pancake batter.

Não gostei

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Particularmente preferi muito mais a versão da PB2 tradicional do que essa com cacau. Achei que ficou com gosto de remédio!

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't taste as good as I though, a little bit sickly after too much but was still very good for a healthier option to peanut butter

great product but the chocolate is a bit off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love the product but the chocolate taste is a bit off. maybe because there's only a hint of chocolate to it.. next time i ail buy it just plain.

Good treat although there are healthier options

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love peanut protein bars and this was the next best thing I could find, although microfiltered whey and hemp powder are a lot better sources IMO. The chocolate is not very noticeable in it, but the taste is pretty yummy. I have been using it to thicken thai sauces and soups with great results.

1 2 3