Interesting PRoduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its not bad. I defnately like that there is less fat in this version of PB (I am PB obsessed). Thought, I found that I am not the biggest fan of Chocolate in my PB... Still worth the try and continue to try new ways to use the PB Chocolate.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it but I'm not a chocolate fanatic. If you buy this and are a chocolate freak then, you may find the chocolate taste a little lite. I like the PB2 original the best.

It's Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is okay but I don't think there is much of a chocolate flavour

Alright but not THAT tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I first dug into this I thought it was really good, but that was when I just ate it in powder form. I tried mixing it with water like the instructions said, but that tasted...pretty darn awful. I guess it would taste good mixed into oatmeal, shakes, bars, baking, etc. but just water is pretty bad, even the powder form was better. Also it takes more like PB than chocolate, but oh well. I don't have an oven or any oatmeal with me right now, so I can't experiment baking/making oatmeal with this, but I think it should taste really good if you do.

Peanut Butter Powder with medium taste intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Coming from a Paleo diet it was maybe not the best idea to order this product. I was used to real natural peanut butter and ordered this product to get my beloved peanut butter taste also shaked up when I do not have a blender close by. The taste is not very intense which is why used much more powder that i should have done. This again turns up the calorie intake which is why I switched back to real peanut butter in the end.

I like the original one better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

For my taste this one is very artificial and I don't like it as much as the regular one.

Sí y no

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

No tiene mal sabor y se supone que es más sano y cunde más, pero no termina de convencerme, no es que tenga un sabor adictivo y es un coñazo de hacer, para mi no es práctico. No obstante, está bien para un antojo.

It's OK

Posted by yumsome on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

While I really like the original PB2, I'm rather disappointed by this chocolate version. For starters, it's not really that chocolatey - the flavour balance is off, IMO. Secondly, it's really gritty, even when used with a stick blender, jug blender, or food processor (I've used all of them!). I'll be sticking to plain PB2 from now on.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use PB powder that I add to my protein pancake batter.

Não gostei

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Particularmente preferi muito mais a versão da PB2 tradicional do que essa com cacau. Achei que ficou com gosto de remédio!

1 2 3 4