Great substitute for Peanut Butter. MINUS THE CALORIES! Rich Chocolate Taste

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on March 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome substitute for peanut butter. You won't even miss the fatty-ness of real PB at all. Really like how i could adjust the consistency of the finished product. Want it stickier? Add less water! Want it more fluid? Just add a few drops of H2O! Easy to prepare and a delight to savor (: Act today and grab this low calorie substitute for PB NOW! (:

Amazing, double the helping of peanut butter for me because I CAN, it's so low calories and fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing in oatmeal, pb+banana sandwiches! Oh my goodness I need to get more.

super rico para postres

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

me encanta para hacer mis postres o mezclar con un poco de yogur 0%, y darle un toque distinto

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excuisite taste!! Love this product.

OMG so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big fan of peanut butter but this blew my socks off! Love it! Will order again!

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

not really heavy with chocolate tasty but still yummmmm

amazing as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite!

Posted by lenebear on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I adore peanut butter, and this is by far the best I have tasted so far. I used to make my own homemade peanut butter to avoid all the sugars and preservatives, but I've given that up for this. PB2 is an even faster way to make fresh peanut butter that is pure peanut. I love it! Especially with the added chocolate flavor.

Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff!!! It cut so many calories from my day...I cant live w/out peanut butter and this stuff allows me to have even more than usual. My favorite use is adding it to milk/ice/bananas for smoothies!

Great low cal snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a peanut butter cup! I like it for those nighttime sweet cravings and it's low calorie so I don't feel guilty eating it.