Amazing!!

Posted by 5164007411930207092 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this product.. I'm using it for everything- from spread to sauces..

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious we all love it!

Super!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by 5286226683501001728 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

This tastes like heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had no idea what to expect about this product. I'm not a peanut butter person but was looking for a tasty alternative to the classic peanut butter. This is so bomb ... And the macros are pretty decent ... Love it

amazing

Posted by 5402585908887722778 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to pb

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes peanut buttery and only slightly sweet, love adding to oats and smoothies

PB2

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my wife as part of a Mother's Day gift. She loves it and we were only previously able to buy when we were travelling to the USA from Australia. I was very impressed with your ordering system and the speed of international delivery. Overall excellent service. Thanks