HOLY GRAIL!

Posted by 5300869203655201609 on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best thing I have ever used. I have extremely dehydrated and sensitive skin, and this product makes my skin so plump and juicy soft. If you have redness problems like me (I have it real bad) then this product is for you because omg it gets rid of ALL of my redness, making my skin look normal on no-foundation days. I pair this product with the Benton water and steam cream. The essence does 80% of the work on my skin. The cream and water just add those extra hydration layers. So so highly recommend.

Perfect Light Hydration

Posted by 5055227956746354810 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is an AMAZING essence. Use it right after toner and before serums/moisturizers. It calms skin down and preps it for later steps.

Broke me out

Posted by 5644807021330296131 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for about a week but had to stop because it was breaking me out. Has a gel like texture and gets absorbed pretty fast, haven't really seen any result but it was not expected in such a short period.

Perfect

Posted by 4726030947563493232 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product to soothe irritated skin. Will buy again.

Great, love it!

Posted by 4908731486443426290 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is really nice - nourishing but light with some brightening properties. I use it in the morning in conjunction with a moisturizing toner and cream (after my actives). My skin is radiant and very well balanced. I don't use an eye product, so I use this one instead, and my under eye area is plump, no dark circles. I definitely recommend!

Wonderful

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it is a bit pricey though. But I have sensitive very dry skin, and it works really well after essence or ampoule, as it feels more like it seals them in. I also find it works best if after I put it on I wait for 5 or 10 minutes before I put my creams or anything else on after. It will be my go to product from now on.

Works great for acne prone skin

Posted by 5652947452730390158 on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already have mizon all in one snail repair cream and the effects on my skin are really great, so when I am using this I don't really know the difference it has on my skin. What I can tell from using it consistently in the morning and at night is, this product doesn't break me out at all and feels very light, quite hydrating and absorbs really fast onto my skin. There is almost no scent at all and all I need is only 2 pumps to cover for my whole face. I think it does the job it claims to do which is "great for tired and troubled skin". I suggest anyone to buy this if you are acne prone and have sensitive skin.

Good but not great

Posted by 5571923808499544704 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I ordered this to check it out because there is some hype around it. I haven't noticed any spectacular changes because of this product. I think it is a good essence for people who have dry/normal skin types. People with oily skin could use it too, but probably not everyday. I think it is hydrating but I know there are better essences out there for the same or less money (Innisfree). I live in Korea and can purchase this in store but I ordered online for convenience. I won't repurchase this product.

Holy Grail

Posted by 5509920751146959771 on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks Benton that they don't put HA and B3 on this stuff (All of Benton products always have both of them and I cant use) I am probably a weird person having very bad reaction to those useful ingredients - so said.OK I have been using this stuff for 3 weeks. It becomes my godsented serum after then. It does Healing Soothing and Moisturizing my skin so much. I will repurchase this again and again.

Love it

Posted by 5509906230584378007 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin very soft and hydrated

1 2