Good but not great

Posted by 5571923808499544704 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I ordered this to check it out because there is some hype around it. I haven't noticed any spectacular changes because of this product. I think it is a good essence for people who have dry/normal skin types. People with oily skin could use it too, but probably not everyday. I think it is hydrating but I know there are better essences out there for the same or less money (Innisfree). I live in Korea and can purchase this in store but I ordered online for convenience. I won't repurchase this product.

Fine?

Posted by 5076730514085035902 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first essence and the reason for my purchase is that it seems to be one of the most highly regarded essences on the market right now. Although it seems to be consistent with the reviews I've read (watery, nice texture, goes on easily), and I get that it's supposed to sink into the skin very easily - I have super dry skin that will quickly absorb anything I put on it. I mean my skin is THIRSTY, and will drink whatever I give it. So what I was hoping for this essence, is that it would take a little bit longer to disappear into my skin. I was hoping for something SLIGHTLY stickier, so it had a bit more staying power. I know serum / oils etc are supposed to cover those bases, but I think I'll look for something that is slightly stickier next time so it can contribute to a better shot at dewy skin.