HOLY GRAIL!

Posted by 5300869203655201609 on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best thing I have ever used. I have extremely dehydrated and sensitive skin, and this product makes my skin so plump and juicy soft. If you have redness problems like me (I have it real bad) then this product is for you because omg it gets rid of ALL of my redness, making my skin look normal on no-foundation days. I pair this product with the Benton water and steam cream. The essence does 80% of the work on my skin. The cream and water just add those extra hydration layers. So so highly recommend.

Perfect

Posted by 4726030947563493232 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product to soothe irritated skin. Will buy again.

Holy Grail

Posted by 5509920751146959771 on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks Benton that they don't put HA and B3 on this stuff (All of Benton products always have both of them and I cant use) I am probably a weird person having very bad reaction to those useful ingredients - so said.OK I have been using this stuff for 3 weeks. It becomes my godsented serum after then. It does Healing Soothing and Moisturizing my skin so much. I will repurchase this again and again.

Great, love it!

Posted by 4908731486443426290 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is really nice - nourishing but light with some brightening properties. I use it in the morning in conjunction with a moisturizing toner and cream (after my actives). My skin is radiant and very well balanced. I don't use an eye product, so I use this one instead, and my under eye area is plump, no dark circles. I definitely recommend!

Wonderful

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it is a bit pricey though. But I have sensitive very dry skin, and it works really well after essence or ampoule, as it feels more like it seals them in. I also find it works best if after I put it on I wait for 5 or 10 minutes before I put my creams or anything else on after. It will be my go to product from now on.

Love it

Posted by 5509906230584378007 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin very soft and hydrated

A Great Product!

Posted by 5215208903180928359 on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice a day and it has kept my skin looking dewy and fresh.

A Really Great Serum!

Posted by 4767389346821734109 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of my best buys on iHerb! I Use It In The Evening, After Washing And Toning My Face And Before Applying Cream. It's Really Lightweight, Soaks Up Quickly, Leaving The Skin Smooth And Like Silk. After A Few Weeks Of Using It The Overall Appearance Of My Skin Is Really Better, I Don't Get As Oily Throughout The Day, And It Helped With My Acne Scars, And Most Importantly It Didn't Break Me Out. I Will Buy This Over And Over Again, Worth Every Penny.