A new staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is thick without being heavy and feels like it's working! The first couple of times I noticed a very slight tingling sensation. Since I've been using this for a while now I don't notice that any more, but I have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and I think it has helped with some hyperpigmentation too!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my problem skin. I don't even wear any makeup during the day now. I did experience a few more breakouts in the first two weeks of using the product

Great Value & Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising and great for winter. Best if used on top of a serum.

reduces redness INSTANTLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely LOVE this stuff. Plumps my skin, redness instantly vanishes. Calms and soothes my dehydrated skin.

Great for locking in moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this product in combination with other products from Benton. I have very sensitive skin and get break outs and allergic reactions to basically every brand on the market. The Benton-products have been a true blessing for me. No allergic reactions and I now finally have healthy, clear, glowing skin. It must be because Benton offers products that scores very well on cos-dna, and is packed with skin goodies. You need very little product, so it's very cost-effective. What I do is that I take a tini tiny amount and warm it up by rubbing my hands together. Then I pat it onto my face. This steam cream is excellent at locking in the moisture levels of your skin . It's maybe a little bit to effective for me at this moment, but I know it will be perfect for the winter months, when my skin tends to get very dry and flakie.

Sticky, foul-smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love this product, but it did nothing for me. It spreads poorly, smells like cheap hand soap at a gas station bathroom, and did nothing for the moisture levels in my skin. My face was totally dehydrated by lunch time. I ended up using it as body lotion to finish it up.