A new staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is thick without being heavy and feels like it's working! The first couple of times I noticed a very slight tingling sensation. Since I've been using this for a while now I don't notice that any more, but I have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and I think it has helped with some hyperpigmentation too!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my problem skin. I don't even wear any makeup during the day now. I did experience a few more breakouts in the first two weeks of using the product

reduces redness INSTANTLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely LOVE this stuff. Plumps my skin, redness instantly vanishes. Calms and soothes my dehydrated skin.

Sticky, foul-smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love this product, but it did nothing for me. It spreads poorly, smells like cheap hand soap at a gas station bathroom, and did nothing for the moisture levels in my skin. My face was totally dehydrated by lunch time. I ended up using it as body lotion to finish it up.

Great for locking in moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this product in combination with other products from Benton. I have very sensitive skin and get break outs and allergic reactions to basically every brand on the market. The Benton-products have been a true blessing for me. No allergic reactions and I now finally have healthy, clear, glowing skin. It must be because Benton offers products that scores very well on cos-dna, and is packed with skin goodies. You need very little product, so it's very cost-effective. What I do is that I take a tini tiny amount and warm it up by rubbing my hands together. Then I pat it onto my face. This steam cream is excellent at locking in the moisture levels of your skin . It's maybe a little bit to effective for me at this moment, but I know it will be perfect for the winter months, when my skin tends to get very dry and flakie.