I've finally found the dish soap that doesn't irritate my hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Hong Kong and let me tell you... it's VERY HARD to find natural products here. When I do, those products are really expensive. I've been looking for a dish soap that doesn't bother my eczematous hands. Anyone out there with eczema, sensitive skin or super dry hands, look no further! I also loooooooove the slighty minty fresh smell of the soap. It makes me not hate doing chores so much.

Clean well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clean well for oily stuff and has a very natural lemon smell

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best dish soap I have tried. I will usually buy a new dish soap to try, but in the same time I will buy another bottle of this dish soap to fall back on (in case the new one is below expectation)

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, and gentle on skin. I'd order this over and over again.

Good dish Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this one. It does not have that chemical smell and is certainly not toxic like some dish soap. Have been using it for some time and keep going back to order more. My dishes are so clean and the bottle is a pretty good size. Will continue using it.

Dish Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this product because I have been using the automatic dish detergent for a long time and love it. It works great! I love it even more that it is safe and NON TOXIC! It smells clean and fresh (naturally scented) and gets my dishes squeaky clean. I love using this product because I don't have to worry about using it for the whole family. When you have children, it makes it that much more important to have non-toxic cleaners on your eating surfaces and more. -Alena

Great dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this dish soap. It took a little bit to get used to the idea of next to no suds when I started using it, but it cleans great! Will definitely purchase again!

A couple of items

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, I purchased the Natural Dish Soap because I am trying to get away from the chemical detergents. I have tried a couple DIY recipes and thought I wanted something a bit stronger on hand. And although it works great, I will probably keep a jug of DAWN in the cupboard for when I need just a bit more! As for the Clary Sage and Citrus Essentials Oils I purchased... They are just what I wanted. I realize there are some real "zuit" essential oil companies out there now-that have processing and harvest and quality requirements beyond the "normal" but I don't need those, since I do not have the means to "make my own" Essential Oils. I do make tinctures and vinegar's from the herbs I grow and purchase, but I find I have to depend on other companies to produce EO's for me. These will do what I want them to do for me and that is all I can ask of any product I purchase.

非常好! 安全放心。

Posted by jewelsinchina on August 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

这是iherb.com最好的洗涤剂因为不含Sodium Laurel Sulfate. 我很喜欢。 This is my favorite soap and the only one I found on iherb without Sodium Laurel Sulfate! It works well and I like the smell :-)

Excellent product, does just what it says!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on August 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite dish soap. I definitely prefer the Clary Sage & Citrus over the unscented, as the unscented (to me) has an overwhelmingly "soapy" smell. It cuts the grease, just like it says, and lasts a long time. I feel that it's better at washing with less water, so I use a sponge and soap my dishes first, then rinse, rather than filling a sink, but this is the method I normally use.