Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really a great product. Cleanse very well, you don't have to use a lot, it is just great! It is not so hand friendly, but it is ok!

natural smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really disliked the dish soap that my family bought. So chemical and the smell! This one has more natural smell and clean dishes no problem. I'll buy this one again.

Good detergent but in bad container

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite impressed by its natural ingredients and freshly smell. However, there is a room for improvement of its container. One of two bottle was leaked when I opened the carton, luckily it was packed with plastic bag, otherwise, other stuffs in the carton were soaked in bubbles. It is difficult to open too, so I transfer the soup to another container.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

When i first tried, it seems like it didn't work well for grease. But then I change to a better dishwashing sponge and this product works just nice. I like the smell, too

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job most of the time- except oily residue on certain surfaces, like some of my plastic tupperware. It won't quite break down all the oil so I resort to my back up drug-store-chemical-filled one. But if you use enough it will clean even the stubborn oils, it just takes more scrubbing and more product.

Lemon Mint is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to use this product. It smells really nice, and the cap has all these tiny holes to spread the soap more evenly . Grease-cutting is just OK.

Posted by Claire young on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to clean things well. Doesn't like the strong smell.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. Its effective on grease. Good.

cuts the grease

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

its natural ingredients and does the work

Nice n gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks good for my sensitive skin.

1 2