very clean

Posted by freeradicle on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

No scent, no ethoxylates, no chemical preservatives. Cleans well but just slightly drying on the hands.

The product deserves 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipping packaging though.... although it always comes sealed in another bag, it never fails to spill everywhere in the box. I get less product because of that and it happens with every bottle I got.

Works very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap! It's truly unscented, suds very well in soft water (not so much in hard) and does its claim of cutting through grease. Also, a little goes a long way! I only need a drop to get several dishes done and, with daily use, one bottle lasted about 3 months. I'm on my second bottle and don't foresee myself switching to anything else. I cook with lots of fats and oils and can honestly say this cuts through them all. I just washed a baking pan last night that was full of grease and olive oil from chicken legs that were baking in the oven, and it cut through everything. The only reason I'm taking off 1 star is because I wish this came as a pump instead of as a squirt bottle. Yes, I find it annoying to have to keep grabbing the bottle with my soapy dish gloves to squirt out more soap onto my sponge. In addition, once it gets to the bottom, you have to keep it flipped upside down so it doesn't take forever for the remaining soap to come out. Naturally it doesn't stand up that way on its own and keeps falling into my sink. I guess you could say I give the performance 5 stars, but 4 stars for the design.

Good natural dish soap

Posted by carmenpear on November 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to find one dish wash without SLS, paraben and other chemicals. If you love natural this dish wash is one of the MUST buy products in your list.

Cleans well

Posted by Rosequartz on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

The detergent cleans well like what the other reviews mentioned, need to use more for more greasy dishes.

mouthpiece design

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very easy to use, but if the mouthpiece design better, because the delivery will leakage

no smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

texture ok but not enough to clean very oily dishes

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repeat order. Like that it's all natural. Wish they have it in a bigger bottle.

Great! Does the job well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it has a refill packs or a bigger bottle!

Clean and it feels so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap cleans well - tough stains and grease...and you feel good using it.

1 2