Cleans well

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The detergent cleans well like what the other reviews mentioned, need to use more for more greasy dishes.

Unscented but still toxic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap sets off my chemical allergies, so it seems that even though it is unscented, it has chemical ingredients. I threw it out after one use.

Best dishwashing detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The absolute cleanest, most pure dishwashing detergent. So many nasty ingredients in the other "natural" brands; this is the best, and it cuts grease as well as the chemical-laden supermarket brands.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the only dish soap I like to use. I don't use product's with sodium laurel sulfate. I don't use product's with perfumes and other nasty additives. I don't want to put my hands in something that is toxic. The waters hot. Your pores open up and you can absorb the chemicals. This is a great dish soap and I don't want to use anything else. Has been my dish soap for years. Always will be unless they stop making it. Thanks!

Love it...

Posted by Izabela on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This may seem like expensive dish washing soap, but the top has many tiny holes, unlike other brands, that have just 1 large one. The small holes allow you to control how much comes out really well and a little of this product goes a long way. This soap does not leave any residue on stainless steel pots like I have noticed with other natural detergents that leave a purple film when you hold the pot up to the light. We are a household of 2 adults and do dishes by hand every day. It takes up to about 6 months to go through one bottle. Really great value :) I prefer no scent over the lemon scented one.

Non toxic and works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients, actually works

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used Better Life Dish Soap for over 2 years. I have extremely sensitive skin so I use the unscented variety. Works well. I use it for my dishes and for my hand washables. I really like how it rinses easily.

Decent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the most part I like this dish soap. I have fragrance allergies, so I have to use fragrance free mild products. Works well enough,

We love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets the job done without all the added chemicals

finally perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is such a good dish soap! I need products without smell and irritation. Finally found best one for my sensitive. My fingers hurts to open and shut tight cap. But I just keep it open all the time.