Kind to my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very difficult to find a dish soap without all the toxic chemicals and unscented as well. I have used Better Life Dish Soap for many years. I like it unscented as I can add essential oils of orange, lemon and grapefruit to it. When I switch to a cheaper dish soap with artificial fragrance and chemicals my hands will start to get itchy and form blisters. So far Better Life Dish Soap has worked for me and I must have purchased more than 20 bottles.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients in this product, love that it's fragrance-free, and it works well!

Posted by Babycakes on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gets the job done, small usage, no SLS or other "natural" nasty chemicals that are present in majority of dish liquid brands out there (including iherb). Price is not bad either.

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hands don't itch after using and removes grease pretty well. Good product.

Love This Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an allergy to a common preservative that is used in many cosmetic and cleaning products. Better Life Dish Soap does not contain that chemical. It's gentle on my skin when washing dishes. I even use it for my hand washables. It rinses easily leaving no residue behind. I've been using it for a year and have no complaints.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to use this product on my dishes. I hate the idea of putting chemicals all over things I eat/cook off of. This dish soap allows me not to do that:)

perfect dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap very much, it is very efficient, has no fragrance and it is easy to wash off the dishes

Works great!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on July 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best ingredient list I´ve found so far! I added a few drops of some of my favourite essential oils to it to make the dishwashing experience more enjoyable. ;) The tip is great because you can get as much or as little as you need. ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I have found a dish liquid that purports to be unscented, and truly is. I've had bad experiences with the other brands available here, and every third or fourth bottle has perfume in it. Bad quality control, I guess. But I can't use them. I have too many problems with fragrances. I give them away or throw them away. Money out the window. I've had a few replaced by complaining, but that gets old. This is my first bottle of this brand. It works very well, and I don't get a rash, headache, sinus infection or diarrhea from any rogue smells in it. It's pure and clean. UPDATE: Alas, all good things come to an end. The performance of this dish liquid id great, but I found after using it for a while that my hands were breading out. That's just me. Aside from my sensitivity, it is a good product.