Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap had a very high EWG rating, so I decided to try it. A little goes a long way! It suds really well and is tough on grease and grime. Can't go wrong with this soap.

Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it has fewer chemicals in it... and it's also Unscented. The dish soap suds nicely, and gets greasy pans clean, without being rough on my hands.

solved my problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works great (suds are better in hot water) AND I finally no longer have itching and scaling problems on my hands. It got better with other soaps that are closer to natural, but this is the first one that really works... dishes and pots and pans are shiny clean and the skin on my hands is great! At last, no gloves.

Best non-toxic dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is among the very few that scores so highly in the EWG rating. Top-notch, works really well, too!

No SLS!!!

Posted by jewelsinchina on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap a lot. I bought it because it didn't contain sodium laurel sulfate. Most "natural" ones have SLS, this is the only on I found on iherb without it.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Dish Soap is budget-friendly and it has discreet, natural scent. Also it washes free from oil very good.

Like That It Is Unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

A small amount can already kill the grease effectively. Doesnt dry my hands.

Safest Dish Soap I Have Found

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It is the most inoffensive natural dish soap I have found, and it works well. The only problem I had with it, in the beginning, was that it was so thick it would sometimes fall off the sponge before I got it to absorb. So I started diluting it with distilled water. I know adding water can change ph and allow microbes to grow, so I'm not sure this is an idea ripe for adaptation, but it works great for me. I use an empty bottle of the dish soap, add some dish soap from a fresh bottle, add a little less water than whatever amount of dish soap I've added, then mix. The proportions don't have to be exact. I have found that even at 50-50 it still works well. There was one batch that was quite a bit thinner, so I didn't dilute much. I thought, "There goes my cost-saving measure!" I figured people had perhaps complained it was too thick. But the next batch was thick again, thankfully. This method has made this quite affordable compared to what appear to be cheaper (but also thinner and preservative-laden) "natural" dish soaps. So happy that iHerb carries this and hope very much they do not raise the price or ever consider discontinuing this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

natural and works well !!

Unscented, tough on grease, natural!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap. It has no smell, and is tough on grease. Also it doesn't dry out my hands too much compared to other grease busting soaps.

1 2 3 4