Fresh and clean! Nice smell!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I squirt this directly into the mopping pail instead of on the floor due to laziness and trying to save time. Works the same for me. My baby crawls around the ground so I'm assured that there's no chemicals around. Nice orange smell from the essential oil used. I find that this works for regular mopping of floors for quick maintenance. Value for money bottle! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I love this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works and smells great!

Smells divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastic, not really strong, but just right. Does the job well. Application method holding the bottle took a little practice. I was also very happy (and surprised!) that it came with the nozzle sticky taped down and in a sealed zip lock bag, which protected the rest of my order. Well done iHerb!! Thoughtful service makes a big difference to me.

Unreasonable Price Increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The recent significant price increase (+20%) has made this product less attractive!

Great smell, convenient to use in small kitchens & bathrooms

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells minty & fresh, not too cloying of a scent. Sports bottle type cap makes it easy to use, and it's pre-mixed which is great. Just squirt onto the floor directly and mop. I use a swifter type of floor mop most of the time with it using an old bag of wipes that had dried out, though you can also use a regular mop head.

Smells great, cleans so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. The product does not get stuck on dirt off of floor though. I had to go back over the area with my steam mop to really get it clean.

Very Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient to use. Just squirt and wipe and the floor feels clean.

Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for my wood floors.....cleans great......smells great......leaves a nice shine.

mouthpiece design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very easy to use, but if the mouthpiece design better, because it will leakage when delivery

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good