Good cleaner without nasty scents!

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner worked great on the toilet and tub. I'm highly sensitive to chemicals and scented products. This scrub gave me no problems with breathing! Huge success. I like that this doesn't contain harmful chemicals like most cleaners. It kept the surfaces very clean. Thanks for offering this product. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Not that powerful as described, but still does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as powerful as expected, but if leave on surface for a few minutes then start scrubbing will do the trick. Like how it doesn't give off any strong smells.

Bathn scrubber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but the smell is not nice

Great srubber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like all the other products from Better life, this is a great one. Best scrubber I have tried, and safe and toxin free.

BEST & SAFEST PRODUCT I'VE USED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our grout has needed to be cleaned for years, so you can imagine how dirty and ground in it was. It is in our marble floors and travertine floors. We bought expensive, very toxic, several-step products to clean the grout that couldn't touch the stone. They didn't work very well. Saw this product on Shark Tank. It's amazing and non-toxic. My grout looks great!. It takes some scrubbing, but nothing like before.

Great mild scrubber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This does not replace my Bar Keepers Friend but it is a great mild scrubber to use on things you are worried about scratching. No bad odors with this one!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good but the liquid isn't as abrasive as I thought it would be.

Indifferent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't love or hate this product. I think I'm just addicted to the powered can cleaner.