convenient honest-to-goodness stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

i've been looking for a good stock in a jar for a while but often faced with products with dodgy ingredients on most supermarket shelves. this product is great! and i feel confident using it for the family. highly recommended.

Better than boxed and much easier to store

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a beefy tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak beef flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. The only thing I would prefer is less salt. I compensate by not adding salt to whatever I'm cooking. I would like though to have the control of salt left up to me. Other than the salt issue this product is great and I've made this, the chicken, and vegetable base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

Lovely beef stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an alternative to Bovril (which is no longer beef based from here) and the carton beef stock that my mum buys. It has a nice beefy taste and I just use it as a soup base when I cook noodles.

Wonderful Bouillon

Posted by SydsKid on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic and healthy, it tastes great, doesn't have unneeded ingredients, and is simple to use. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and is easy to store.

Mmmmmmm Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these bullions!!! I am making my own organic soups, gravies, and rice dishes and these organic bullions are delicious! I highly recommend them and will be reordering them soon!!!

Very tastey

Posted by Harpocrates on December 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in soups!

Better Than Bouillon, Organic Beef Base Tastes GREATin Soups and Stews!

Posted by BeckySue on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great USDA Organic product to use in making soup! I appreciate the fact that this item is made from real Roasted Beef with natural juices. This tastes way better than Bouillon! I use this all the time! It is good for flavoring soup, stews or gravy. One jar lasts a LONG time! You don't need to use a lot for great flavor!

I love this product & use it all the time...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

So easy to use compared to bouillon cubs, plus it's organic. Very tasty!