good taste but not very natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm torn as I like the flavour and it's easy and convenient to use. But it has maltodextrin as a thickener and its highly glycemic and gets consumed by body as carb and highly processed. Wish there's a version without some of these additives amongst others.

Very tasty and handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it in congee and wantons. Would have preferred no maltodextrin though.

Go-to taste enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

So much better than the cubed forms of stock one gets in Singapore. A little goes a long way. So glad to have found it.

Good Concentrated Stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate buying loads of chicken stock in cartons or cans, this eliminates the need for those. It IS super salty, however, it works for most recipes in small additions

Great flavoring

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only gave it 4 stars because it contains sugar

Check the size before ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, but it is not always easy to find at a good price. I normally purchase the 16 oz. jar at Cost Co but it hasn't been available recently. When I ordered this product for the same price as Cost Co I was very pleased until my shipment arrived and I realized it was an 8oz jar, not a 16 oz. jar. My bad for not checking, but while the product is great, the price is quite high here.

not bad!