Delicious!

Posted by 5493251685457932481 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes the very best chicken and dumplings ever! If anyone has doubts...you are missing out!!!

I love this base.

Posted by Reviewer2189799 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for so many soups and dishes. Works well with a little vegetable base.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big "bouillon" consumer. I'm aware now of sodium glutamate (found in most bouillon) so I wanted to try this one since it doesn't contain any. I must say that I like the taste of it, but I still feel the difference with the other bouillon since it has a milder taste, so better than bouillon? Not for me! But for a healthy alternative, go for it!

So good!

Posted by 5146768465391587099 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it's a great low calorie way to boost taste in so many dishes. Excellent quality.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 4824821222861639290 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for my cooking - love that roasted chicken flavour that comes through in stir fries and stews!

Great product

Posted by 5491093967837849212 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this regularly, doesn' t leave an msg taste. it keeps well in the fridge and can be added to almost anything to deepen the flavour. I use it regularly in sauces and broths.

Really tasty

Posted by 5509906230584378007 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good chicken flavor, nothing artificial about it as in so many chicken bouillons.

Good one

Posted by mammzla on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this and will order again

great flavour

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still need to research on the ingredients as taste makes me think it's too good to be true

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good Chicken Flavor - I use it to enhance rice and veggies when cooking. I would prefer a larger jar as this does not last very long.

1 2 3