has msg

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has MSG (monosodium glutamate) or Ajino Moto as they call it.

Ridiculously Delicious!

Posted by 4998265425365448213 on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oh. My. God. I LOVE this! I made a "fakey chicken soup" with this that was awesome! I added the Red Mill TVP for protein, some celery,thyme, carrot, onion and quinoa pasta shells. It was amazing! This is so flavorful that you can use less than the teaspoon per cup of water (also cuts down the sodium). I can't wait to try in other recipes!

Delicious!

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One word: delicious! I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have things around that I know I can share with veggie friends. I didn't expect too much of this, but it's really, really good! It needs to be refrigerated after opening, but the container is small and doesn't take up too space. The bouillon is very concentrated, and a little goes a long way. It can be a little salty, but because it's so concentrated, you can easily half the recommended amount and still get a good flavor with less saltiness. Glad I took a chance on this.

Tastes Like Chicken

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great substitute for real chicken broth. I use it to make chickpea noodle soup, and it is great!

Great taste but...

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really like the taste, it makes my soups quite yummy hence I was terribly disappointed to see it has high corn syrup.

This is my new go-to for veg soup

Posted by 5614205610076324691 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of TELMA veg stock cubes and have used the Better than Bouillon bases before and really enjoyed cooking with them. When I saw the Vegetarian, my heart leaped! The taste is superb, and not salty. It made my veg soup that much more savory and delicious. Since I'm pretty much a vegetarian, this helps me still make yummy soups, sauces, etc.

Great Flavor

Posted by 5212297945930864947 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mixed this in a garlic and onion stir fry dish and this gave wonderful flavor. I didn't have to add any other seasonings (which is rare for me)

Love Love Love

Posted by 5604934652629863455 on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product and LOVE how it makes EVERYTHING savory taste even better!! I make veggie meat using this.. Among many other things! NEVER regret finding this!!

Deliciousness in a bottle!

Posted by 5637217115978671329 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent seasoning for vegetarians! Will definitely buy again (and again)!

Posted by catnipmouse on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for making soups, especially if you miss chicken soup but are vegan. A must have on your pantry shelf. I will keep one around always.