Can be made healthier

Posted by MrOslo on September 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best tasting snacks I know, but just to bad they use "outdated" ingredients, the health conscious community would use: Coconut or olive oil, celtic sea salt instead of table salt, evaporated cane sugar juice instead of sugar.

I will buy again

Posted by NadiaHayel on June 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste wonderful and spices very good

yummmmmy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

i was looking so long for this!!! finally found it, this is very tasty and yummy ! i love the taste of it. spicy with some nuts. just great!

Mmmmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is just right! Very crunchy and satisfying. I love how healthy these are. I'd totally buy these again!

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of Bhuja snacks taste great, but very dangerous to keep at home as I cannot stop eating them and they are not cheap.

Great gluten-free snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great gluten-free snack.The snack is mostly made of rice. But it's very savory and good.

Bhuja, Original Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strange taste but quite addicting. I think I will ignore the nuts... they are not very tasty.

Amazing. LoOOOove it :) !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Snack is Simply Perfect. Spicy just the way I like it. Salty (Might be a little too Salty for People who don't like salt or try to avoid salt). The Mixture of all the goddies inside is Amazing. I open a Bag and can't leave it :) .. I've Ordered it 3 times already and I am sure it's going to be on a regular basis on My list !!

Delicious, Healthy, Quick Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bhuja original snack mix is a healthy, gluten free snack that my family absolutely loves.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Addictive, tasty and fun! The spices are spot-on and the resealable bag ensures the snacks stay crispy. Would definitely recommend and buying again double!

1 2