Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this coconut sugar. It has such a delicious taste!! I use it in my baking and on my cereals, in place of refined sugars. It's Glycemic Index (measure of how quickly blood sugar levels rise after eating a particular food) is 35. For comparison, glucose comes in at 100 and refined white sugar is 80. It is much much cheaper than buying it from my local Organic Store (they charge $30/kg!!). Will definitely keep buying this sugar!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the absolute best non high glycemic sweetener ever. I made some cookies with it and they were excellent, having a brown sugar caramel taste to them. No aftertaste like Xylitol. Highly recommend.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this sugar as a substitute for regular sugar. I regularly make ice cream and it tastes great. Love the fact it's low GI.

Just OK sugar alternative Low GI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty picky when it comes to my coffee. I bought this as a sugar alternative. It just Ok. I am not sure I would buy this again. Not a bad taste, but not for my coffee.

Good Product

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Price

So, so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a taste somewhere between salt and sugar.

Ideal for diabetics!

Posted by MissLift on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for natural low glycemic sugar substitute (verified GI 35), organic and unrefined, you found it perfect alternative for people watching their blood sugar level, or diabetics. The texture and sweetness are very close to cane sugar and mix well with beverages and dough. Taste wise, it doesn't taste any bits like coconuts but will edge on caramel flavor when cooked. Given the long list of negative effects processed sugar as on our body, I don’t understand why everybody is not switching to coconut sugar! Iif you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Glad I found this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it better than the erythritol that I also use. It provides a much better taste to my dishes.

Great taste, Quantity and Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recently I've encountered the fact the coconut sugar has low glycemic value. Since then, I've tried numerous companies till I eventually got to Big Tree Farms. Great sweet taste, also high quantity in comparison to the price you pay. Absolutely my favorite!

yummy..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for baking, with tea/ coffee and everythingg...