Good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this sugar to use in my water kefir and I was so excited to get it for such a great price. It tastes great to me kinda like a cross between caramel and brown sugar. However, after putting the sugar into my kefir mix I noticed small black specks floating around, they were little but today there was a speck bigger than usual. I'm hoping it's just something from the palm tree so I'll keep using it until its gone unless I get really paranoid or the specks become more unusual. But I won't buy this brand again.

not sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont like this sugar, it is not sweet at all.

I don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to feel about this. I was very excited to try this after hearing people raving about this sugar substitute. I have to say I'm not a very fussy person but when I opened it I didn't like the SMELL and the taste at all. It has kind of like a salty very strong taste. I will only use it for baking. Will not repurchase it.

Haven't Tried Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NA

Azucar de coco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Supongo que me falta acostumbrarme al sabor, pero la verdad es que no lo he probado mucho porque no le acabo de notar buen sabor, supongo que es cuestion de probarlo mas