As with any sugar, good in extreme moderation

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like brown sugar, only with more of a caramel or butterscotch tone. YUMMY for sure! I have questions about it's sustainability and have read conflicting information from several sources. I am unsure at this point if I will purchase this product again, but not because it isn't good. IT IS VERY GOOD! I just feel like I need some more concrete information about the way the sugar is extracted before I can decide. But the bottom line is that this product is delicious and amazing in all of my kinda-sorta-not-paleo-once-in-awhile-only treats. :-)

Just OK sugar alternative Low GI

Posted by Reviewer2726307 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty picky when it comes to my coffee. I bought this as a sugar alternative. It just Ok. I am not sure I would buy this again. Not a bad taste, but not for my coffee.

So, so.

Posted by Reviewer1886505 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a taste somewhere between salt and sugar.

A bit too grainy for me

Posted by shaugen on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, but a bit to coarse compared to other brands. Will probably not buy again. I like the other brands that are not so coarse.

good

Posted by Reviewer2064113 on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product in making ice cream. Does not have the same flavor so will need to adjust for flavor.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is nice but I not sure about the quality

Um, salty?

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this sugar twice and I noticed it's kinda salty... really weird. Also, I don't like the burnt smell it has. I tried Madhava brand previously and was happy with that one. Will not buy this brand again.

Envase defectuoso

Posted by 5750006170324173274 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

El envase venía con un piquete, por lo que todos los productos que encargué se ensuciaron, la calidad del producto está bien, Pero no podré aprovechar todo el contenido

ok

Posted by sfordm on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ok but not a good taste

I substitute it with sugar

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase