Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 87 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Thanks for your feedback!

i liked it

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

specific, caramel taste

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

Thanks for your feedback!

Palm Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Thanks for your feedback!

realy nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Thanks for your feedback!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting!

Thanks for your feedback!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and good quality, but I prefer to buy in bulk, as it is MUCH cheaper.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is probably quite good for what it is, which is why I gave it 4 stars. It's the first time I try coconut sugar, and as much as I've loved all the other coconut-based products I've tried up until now, I'm not a fan of coconut sugar. There is a slight aftertaste, and I need to add more for the same level of sweetness I get with raw sugar.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and price

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 87 total

1 2 3 4 5