BioKleen Aut Dish Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great even with hard well water. This company has the best natural cleaning products. I am a nutritionist and recommend to all my clients.

Best Dishwasher soap EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was thrilled when I opened my dishwasher after using this for the first time. My dishes were clean and not filmy! I have been searching for a phosphate and bleach free detergent that actually gave good results for years, and I am so happy to have finally found one.

best dishwasher detergent

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this stuff. it cleans our dishes without having to "pre-wash" the gunk off. dishes come out shiny (we do use vinegar as a rinse aid). no film on the glassware like with other dishwasher detergents.

Works Great AFTER cleaning dishwasher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first used the dishwasher soap, it left a residue on the dishes but so did cascade. I used a cup of vinegar initially in the base of the dishwasher and ran it through the cycle. Next I ran lemishine through a cycle as vinegar didn't work. I cleaned out the sprayers as there was junk stuck in them and cleaned out the rubber thing at the bottom of the door. This was filled with black, smelly sludge. YUCK! Once I had cleaned out the dishwasher, the biokleen soap worked beautifully. I just use 1 tablespoon per load. The first time I ran it after it was clean I added a bit of the lemishine in the soap container just in case. Normally I just add the soap and that's it. The other thing I do is run the water until it is hot AND run the garbage disposal to clear out the line. Food was getting stuck on the dishes as well. Very happy with the soap. Love their dish soap, general cleanser, laundry detergent, and oxygen bleach plus.

BioKleen dishpowder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent automatic dishpowder. Cleans very effectively, is concentrated and natural, does everything it needs to do. Great product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order of this product. It works really well. I have tried other natural products and it stained all my plates, this one is fantastic as is all the Bio Kleen products I have tried. You only need to use a little.

Lovely clean dishes

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is really working well in my KitchenAid dishwasher even my glassware is spotless.

5 stars to Bio Kleen again

Posted by olyamozh on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just the best best best organic dishwashing powder Does the job perfectly

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great, nice smell.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this so as not to contaminate our well water. And to my surprise it works better than the chemical stuff I used to use. No spots on my silverware!

1 2 3