Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 and a half year old was crying nonstop from the minute she got up til she went to bed. She was throwing tantrums and did not seem to be happy much. She started developing tendencies like not wanting to wear clothes with buttons or bows on them as well as picking the skin on her fingers and grinding her teeth at night. She would have meltdowns in the morning getting ready for school even if she picked out her clothes the night before. She is my only child that received her full baby vaccinations before we decided to quit. As a certified health coach I did a lot of research on heavy metal toxins and many that are found in vaccines. A lot of the symptoms lined up with how my daughter was behaving so I started the search for a gentle kids detox and found this. She has been taking it for 3 weeks now and is a night and day different little girl. She is happy, has her emotions better under control (except for the normal toddler chaos), less picking of her skin and grinding her teeth, back to wearing buttons and much less meltdowns! I am grateful for such an awesome product with great ingredients that you can feel good giving your child!

My son loves it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has awesome mood when he takes this - it relaxes him and yet at the same time he is in a really good mood - laughs and wants to socialise :) His long-lost interest in books CAME BACK :) - so now we have gently started to read books together again :) It smells and tastes SO GOOD - like vanilla ice-cream :) Plus, it has a dropper, so you are in full control of how much to supplement it in one go ;) This company is well-known and respected in autism communities.

ممتاااااااز.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

فعّال جدًّا لأرَق طفلي وتقلبات مزاجه ومشاعره.. حالته: متلازمة اسبرجر "طيف التوحد".

Love this