It works for us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit skeptical at first- had already tried ' Calm' and 'shine' previously with some good results but ' happy' really does what it says on the bottle- no more sugar cravings, much calmer with less tantruming . I have 10 year old twin boys with severe ASD and learning difficulties therefore anything that helps is hugely appreciated!!

Fantastic product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 4yr old autistic son has this everyday. Within 2wks there was a noticeable difference in his behaviour and attention. His speech has improved and is all round easier to deal with. I will deffinately be buying this again!!

i think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product really works. We spent 2 bottles and i really notice less redness on anus area, better sleep.

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a good product, but tastes terrible.

Siker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nagyon meg vagyunk elégedve a fiam beszéde beindult egyre többbet beszél! Nagyon boldogok vagyunk, köszönjük! Csak ajánlani tudom mindenkinek, rendszeresen rendelni fogjuk! Dürohamok csökkkentek, sokkkal kiegyensúlyozotttabbb.

BioRay Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely calms me down. Reduces anxiety

Ihappy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Happy kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a very tasty but my kids are taking it everyday. So far, I could see a few great changes in their everyday mood.