Fantastic product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 4yr old autistic son has this everyday. Within 2wks there was a noticeable difference in his behaviour and attention. His speech has improved and is all round easier to deal with. I will deffinately be buying this again!!

Works for my autistic child

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first did not believe that any kind of drops may change something to my boys autistic behavior but after trying HAPPY I saw aa huge change after 4 days of using it, now we have lower tantrums, even shorter in time, even it appears he started to be more rational, his thinking and behavior became more like a regular child, although he is only 3.

It works for us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit skeptical at first- had already tried ' Calm' and 'shine' previously with some good results but ' happy' really does what it says on the bottle- no more sugar cravings, much calmer with less tantruming . I have 10 year old twin boys with severe ASD and learning difficulties therefore anything that helps is hugely appreciated!!

i think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product really works. We spent 2 bottles and i really notice less redness on anus area, better sleep.

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a good product, but tastes terrible.

Product does work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 daughters use this product nd it has helped them.

So important

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

So important to help your kids shine by ridding them of parasites. My kids are much less aggressive, have better concentration and are altogether happier since taking these drops

Works just fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I see a huge difference with my kid s cognitive skills. In 3 weeks my 9 y.o. kid became more focused, calm and attentive. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it for all kids with any kind of cognitive or behaviour issues. Thanks.

Siker

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nagyon meg vagyunk elégedve a fiam beszéde beindult egyre többbet beszél! Nagyon boldogok vagyunk, köszönjük! Csak ajánlani tudom mindenkinek, rendszeresen rendelni fogjuk! Dürohamok csökkkentek, sokkkal kiegyensúlyozotttabbb.

BioRay Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely calms me down. Reduces anxiety

1 2