good quality probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will say it is good quality probiotic !!! I love all BioRay drops for kids !!! They the best thing you can get for you child, pricey ... yes ... but I personally will keep buying it as it helps a lot for my son with ASD ... They are the best so far

Questionable Effects - Costly Try for Our Child

Posted by Expat American in PH on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really had high hopes for this product as many people seem to give positive feedback on Bioray but I think the effects we saw on our oldest child were not good. At first we started with 1 dose before moving up to 2 within a week. Around the end of the second week, our oldest would wake up during the night & stay awake for 4-5 hours before crashing in the morning plus sometimes crying & having meltdowns during the day. It was very frustrating & on days we didn't give it, our oldest was much better adjusted. I'm not sure what was causing the issue but appears to be related to 1 or more ingredients in this. We would like to try it again but it's expensive & not really worth to have the same problems again. **UPDATE: After some digging, I found that Lactococcus thermophiles is the same as Streptococcus thermophilus (name changed to avoid confusion with the pathogenic part of the Streptococcus genus).

Confused

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for almost a month and now we hear that Chlorella isn't a true chelator and cilantro is a plant so the half Life cannot be accurately determined. Therefore both would simply redistribute heavy metals. Often from benign places to soft tissues like kidneys or the brain. There's a risk of regression??????

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Will order again!

Blends in with water and disappears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to hide this in even small amounts of kiddie drink. Recommended.

I am not really sure, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It probably helped with the speech a bit. I thought it was due to the chlorella, so I bought chlorella powder, but it makes him anxious. I bought 1 bottle of this product, spent it and stopped awhile to see if the progress was due to Bioray or something else. I am buying another bottle for sure.