good quality probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will say it is good quality probiotic !!! I love all BioRay drops for kids !!! They the best thing you can get for you child, pricey ... yes ... but I personally will keep buying it as it helps a lot for my son with ASD ... They are the best so far

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Will order again!

Confused

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for almost a month and now we hear that Chlorella isn't a true chelator and cilantro is a plant so the half Life cannot be accurately determined. Therefore both would simply redistribute heavy metals. Often from benign places to soft tissues like kidneys or the brain. There's a risk of regression??????

Blends in with water and disappears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to hide this in even small amounts of kiddie drink. Recommended.

Questionable Effects - Costly Try for Our Child

Posted by Expat American in PH on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really had high hopes for this product as many people seem to give positive feedback on Bioray but I think the effects we saw on our oldest child was not good. At first we started with 1 dose before moving up to 2 within a week. Around the end of the second week, our oldest would wake up during the night & stay away from 4-5 hours before crashing in the morning. Sometimes our oldest would cry & have meltdowns during the day. It was very frustrating & on days we didn't give it, our oldest was much better adjusted. I'm not sure what was causing the issue but I refuse to give it to our child anymore & will not buy their other products though I had originally planned to do. Instead I'm going back to regular probiotics as well as homemade yogurt!