still nearly-A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product about 2 1/2 weeks ago and see no noticable difference. After reading other reviews I decided to keep taking the pills with hope that my cup size will increase over time. I barely fill an A-cup bra so anything's worth a try!

Doesn't really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't take any food or drink containing caffeine even coke, I didn't drink one drop during one whole month. Well, I was expected to see some differences but it doesn't work at all. Don't waster ur money on this!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took this for a month and there was no change in my breasts. The only noticeable change I had was that my PMS symptoms were reduced.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost a month now. However, I haven't noticed any change in my breast size. It might be a little too soon I guess, for me to see results. I will continue to use it for another month or so and then I will post another comment.

No help to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finished the whole bottle and don't seem to see any different in size. Not even a slightness bit. But notice it help to control hormones. So if you are looking for something natural to control hormones may be you wan to give this a try. Will not repurchase.

It hasn't worked yet & it's been 2 1/2 weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't seen any change. I don't know why, if this does for others what it sais it does, that it wouldn't work for me. I have very small A Cups, I needed something that would help me with my issue of breast size. This is ridiculous! I suppose I chose the wrong company to get a product from for this?